Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

A hell of a lot went on this year for me. I traveled overseas for the first time, I finished that goddamn book, attended three weddings, moved from one side of the city to the other, saw a lot of good movies and read a bunch of good books. Oh and my wife got her MBA and promptly landed a sweet job. Not too bad. I hope next year's at least as good as this one, but if it happens to be a bit less eventful, that'll be fine with me. Anyway, here's hoping all my readers (i.e. my friends and family) have an excellent 2008!

Time to watch the ball drop.

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope you didn't watch Dick Clark. Kind of sad...

blankfist said...

Happy New Year! Did you watch your ball drop?

blankfist said...

Harwell, I just watched a clip of the Dick Clark 2008 Rocking New Years. Wow. Yeah, really sad. Why can't there be a quiet dignity in knowing when you're just too decrepit to do television? I doubt anyone in this country desired to be grossed out as they rung in the new year.