Saturday, March 06, 2010

Unilluminating Inanities Facts

After an unusually long period of effectiveness the Google/Blogger spam-filters stopped working some months ago. Or maybe the spammers finally figured out whatever trick Google had employed to keep them at bay. Whatever the case, I've been getting a lot of junk spam comments on a lot of my old blog posts of late, but none more than this one, my "Men Who Stare at Goats" review post. Right now it's got 83 comments, all of which appear to be in Japanese. Most have a helpful link to some Japanese adult sites. The spammers are also enjoying commenting on my Asheville post. 23 so far on that one.

Thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't you delete comments? I can't remember. It's been so long since I've had my own blog on blogger.

Unknown said...

If you want to switch to something like wordpress, here's an article explaining how: http://ourtimes.wordpress.com/2008/05/08/import-blogger-into-wordpress/

Nhinesy said...

我要赶你的屁股

哎呀育