Thursday, May 03, 2007

Glorious "Golden Compass" One-Sheet For Your Thursday Night Enjoyment























After seeing the first bit of footage New Line released, I was feeling that maybe Chris Weitz (the screenwriter and director) was taking the film in a different direction than I'd envisioned while reading the book. This one-sheet, released today, which features the polar bear Iorek Byrnison in all his beary greatness, makes me think Weitz really does get these books. Could be a great movie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, where is the friday post? tell us about spidey 3

Anonymous said...

If I'm a kid and I see that poster I want to see that movie.

What a great bear. Still a godless killing machine, but a really cool looking one at least.

Anonymous said...

colbert shuns u