Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hermione Granger's No Lush!














Because it's truly criminal that loyal Inanity-reader and A-#1 harrasshole Heath Michaels ever be bored at work, even on this blogger's quasi-hiatus, I'm posting up this picture of Emma Watson, AKA Hermione Granger, "tipping one back" at the tender age of 15. This picture comes straight off of Gawker, where they have a snippet of prose about the photo beneath the photo. In the comments on Gawker, someone suggests Emma's only faking taking a swig, and the more I look at it (and I've looked at it more than I care to admit), the more it does look like she's just kidding. Hermione would never engage in underage drinking.

11 comments:

Karen Mojo said...

Hello. Looks like a Mocked up picture to me.
I like you Blog - Keep up the good work.

blankfist said...

A-#1 harrasshole Heath Michaels

Awesome! I've reached my zenith... tv.

Nathan said...

Crane, I like you blog too....and I like Hermione swilling corona even more. Matt Grey likes it more than anyone else, however. And in a very special way.

Nathan said...

I sometimes wonder what happened to that REALLY HOT and underaged (though just barely) redhead that spent a few nights in Matt Grey's room with him; but NOTHING happened, uh huh sure sure wink wink.

Nathan said...

Fuck...I can't believe I'm getting sucked in enough to look at the picture again because I think "naaa, not Hermione"

You can see the juice like drink at her elbow and how she kinda looks like she's just holding the bottle in a pose. I think it's a joke pose. But then....why the hell do I care enough to think about it?

I'm going to go bury my face in my Harry Potter pillow and cry.

Speck said...

Where is Moran...this pick is sure to give him wood.

Moran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blankfist said...

So, did anyone catch the Knicks game [nervous laugh]. Yeah, how about them Knicks. I think they're going all the way this year... all the way.

Craig Moorhead said...

After hours of studying this photograph, I noticed something:

Is she drinking beer?

JudgeHolden said...

Just for the record, I'm no comment Nazi -- the commenter who made the comment requested said comment be taken down. And the comment wasn't really bad, either. Anyway.

Anonymous said...

Sieghal Heil!