Saturday, October 08, 2005

It's Like Y2K All Over Again... Except, Maybe This is The Real Deal


I know I keep popping up. Quickly, I thought I'd share this article I read from the NYTimes. As interesting as the article is, what seems most interesting is why the government is so worried (in a way that they've never been worried before), when all they keep saying is that none of us should be worried. Kind of incongruent. Here's the link:

King knows how it all goes down.

If you're interested in stoking the embers of fear into a rising flame, go ahead and read this one. It's the good stuff.

3 comments:

blankfist said...

Waaa, martial law. Waaa... So, I'm still waiting to hear the story about Charles Kermit McClsalassdfsd.

Miller Sturtevant said...

I wish I knew it. I didn't remember the African garb thing and his saying his firing was due to racism, or the Drain-O part. Please, you tell it Heath.

blankfist said...

No, let's have BOC tell part of it, then I will chime in with what I know. I think BOC has a more accurate account, to be honest. He did work at the school, after all.