Monday, October 31, 2005

A Quick Post From The Last Day of My Trip to DC

I am in Rockville, MD this afternoon, hanging out with Peter Fedak in his natural habitat, which is located on the fourth floor of a four-story apartment building. My brief DC visit is going very well so far -- my sister Shannon tromped all over DC with me this weekend, seeing all the crap she's seen a thousand times. The weather's been perfect and, aside from Saturday's chilly temps, Sunday and today have been unseasonably warm -- I'm not even wearing a jacket and it's November 1st in Maryland. This seems unusual, but, I don't know, maybe it's not. I'd have to check Farmer's Almanacs going back years and years, and I'm not willing to do that kind of research. On an unrelated subject, kind of some bad news. I forgot my camera yesterday, so I don't have awesome pictures of me at the Supreme Court (arguing a case), the Library of Congress (flipping through two Gutenburg Bibles simultaneously for no reason whatsoever), or at the Exorcist steps (of course, falling down them). Oh well. Next time. I fly out of DC in the morning and arrive back in Atlanta tomorrow afternoon, so I may have a fresh blog with DC pictures, but, you know, don't hold me to that.

1 comment:

blankfist said...

That sucks. You could've picked up a disposable camera, couldn't you? Oh well. So, what did you think of DC? Dirty, right? Fitting place for all those crooks.